1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

name change

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by JeepCreepn01, Feb 3, 2007.

1. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

is it possible to change my name from Jeep to JeepCreepn01 all the other boards im on are that i dont know why i made this one up
    Thanks

2. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

You could but I think you would loose all your posts ask CHARLES he is the site GURU.:salute: Just subscribe as JeepCreepin Same dude new name we know who you are.:waving: xysport

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I was wondering that too. Mine over on Lawnsite is Sydenstricker Landscaping, I kinda want to change it to that here. if not, all well

4. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

They can do the name change for you guys. No need to sign up again. You will lose your post count if you sign up under another name too. Once Charles or Michael sees this they will do for you.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  5. WALKERS

JEEP go in your original thread and highlight your new user name so the WEB SITE GURUS know what you want incase your not signed on at the time and BINGO :salute:
    Your a new man. xysport xysport

6. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

*poof!* You are JeepCreepn01:salute:

7. WALKERS

Oh might GURU can you make it snow in CINCINNATI we will find something to sacrifice.:yow!: :yow!:
    Just give us a sign "POOF":eek:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

No longer thermos here!! Thanks alot oh mighty computer GURU!!! Oh and send some snow to WALKERS so he quits whining!!:D

9. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

You're welcome! Now if I have to make it snow for you then I will have to make it snow for everybody:rolleyes: :dizzy:

10. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

thank you, now send some snow here, please work your magic on that one:salute:

11. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

ok if you cau do this i would like to be crb2500
    thanx in advance (if you can guru )

12. WALKERS

Thanks Guru for helping we OHIOANS out:salute: :cry: Thermo thats not nice:nono: LOL I have had some salt events so at least I am getting out in it. Did you get dumped on yesterday?
    JOSH

13. Sydenstricker Landscaping

No, not a darn thing yesterday. I thought it was gonna be horrible, but the wind was blowing 40-50 mph, so it just blew away. Not even enough for anything!!:cry: Most of it blew into the grass areas. Supposed to get 2-4 tonite

14. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Glad I read this thread becaus ein a few months I would of said hey anyone talked to Thermos lately:D It was kinda wierd because I have seen you reply to post and I thought to myself where did this guy come fromLOL

RCGM
    Brad

15. WALKERS

He is a brand new man just like the song. It was easier for me to kep track because I was here when it happened. We were all begging the mighty WEB PAGE GURU for help. WAIT A TICK DID THE GURU SEND US SOME SNOW?
    Wow I think he did.:bluebounc :bluebounc

16. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I think Charles has a magic make it snow wand or something. Maybe he is in cahoots with old man winter and they like to torture us with no snow, then a little bit, and none again!!!!!:mad: I bet the web gurus surf through here and probably laugh their arse off at some of the guys whining about no snow and the levels of boredom that are reached daily

17. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

Charles, Could you also change my user name to match my business name (Proscapez LLC). Thank you!

18. Proscapez LLC

Thank You! Lawns & More is now retired.

19. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

WOW that was quick.

RCGM
    Brad

20. Proscapez LLC

I know Its the magic of the guru! lol