1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nagging like 3-5 inch snows this week

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by grandview, Jan 23, 2008.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Since Sat. We got 2-3 ,4-5 and 3-4 inch snows no big deal not like at the other end of the lake.:eek:

snow 1-22-23-08 003 (Small).jpg

snow 1-22-23-08 001 (Small).jpg

snow 1-22-23-08 004 (Small).jpg

snow 1-22-23-08 008 (Small).jpg

snow 1-22-23-08 009 (Small).jpg
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

So what's your point!:D
  3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

DONT BE NAGGED JUST SEND IT DOWN HERE PAL:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:
  4. grandview

See that second pix that's the Post office I plow ,I only like going there to pickup my seasonal checks that are sent to me for plowing!payup
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That's a good point! I'll pray for all your snow to come my way. I'm seasonal too but I put a cap on it and when it goes over it I get payup and that makes me very xysport.
  6. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

I wouldn't complain! lol We got a total of maybe 3 inches this season so far. It sucks!
  7. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

not bad ill take that any day nice pictures
  8. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

yeah we have been getting one inch, then one inch, then one inch., everyday while the guys 25 miles away are having a hay day. Maybe i will get some more in the snow belt, but i did that one year and we got slammed on the east side and west side and I had the most stressful winter of my lives.
  9. Vdub

Vdub Junior Member

At least you got some plowable snow, we havent gotten a thing lately.
  10. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

Ahhh no snow, it's a beautiful thing!!! lol
  11. grandview

Cleaned up another 2 inches this morning.:realmad:
  12. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Grandview, sounds like you are complaining?? Or bragging?? LOL:D
  13. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

all i get to clean up is myself after last nite at the bar...:sleeping::dizzy::sleeping:
  14. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Hey man, if you don't want it, I'll gladly take those hits down here!! We've only seen 1 plowable shot so far and it doesn't look good for the forseeable future either! I do see your point though, up there a majority of the contracts are seasonal (because you actually get snow!), down here except for the "big box" stores most contracts are per event (because we get bubkis!!) You're complaining because they are interupting your thinking of more uses for FF while still making $$, I'm complaining because I've used FF on everything I could think of, have had plenty of time to do it, and now can't afford to buy any more!!!!:rolleyes: