1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NAC newest pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NAC, Jan 25, 2004.

1. NAC

NAC Senior Member

Here are some new pics:

web dsc00401.jpg
  2. NAC

NAC Senior Member

NAC pic

Here is a nother pic:

web dsc00402.jpg
  3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

nice i was looking to invest in a skid steer next season thats a good set up
  4. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Very nice pusher. What make is that? Or is it NAC made? :eek:
  5. NAC

NAC Senior Member

pusher make

It is A FCC 8" pusher with a backdrag option
  6. parboy

parboy Junior Member
    from nh

how do you like the pusher on the skid steer? i've got a JD 259 and am thinking about either a pusher/plow or maybe even a blower.is your jd a 2 speed?mines only got 1 speed and i dont know if it would be fast enough.
  7. bigbear01

bigbear01 Junior Member

are those for skid steers only? i've got a jd 1050 that i would like to use as a pusher. Is there a web-site for it?
  8. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

NAC i see here that you are located in lincoln park. I noticed the van dine's sticker on your western. Im out here in lodi an i kno buddy van dine pretty well. Did u guys get any of that snow on 2/18/04?
  9. NAC

NAC Senior Member

no snow

No I got nothing aroud here I think south Jersey got some snow. So your from Lodi?
  10. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

:yow!: Yep I plow all of the factories around lodi dmv. All of which are really nice size lots. I just inherited a truck last night. Its a 73 chevy fullsize pickup diamond plated to the max with a 7 1/2 meyer husky blade. My uncle past away last night an he said that at the time of his passing that the truck go to me. I'll post some pics soon.