1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

n.h salvage yard

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wirenut, Dec 28, 2005.

1. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

anyone know the name of the yard
    either in manchester or concord not sure.
    you can see it off the highway. they have new take off
    beds all stacked up and inside they have seats and tires
    i went there once but dont remember the name

thanks

2. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

I am all over that area every day, but I don't know where you are talking about. Can you narrow it down for me, or give me some landmarks? I'm sure I'll know the place.
    Are you looking for a bed? If so, there is a truck body place near where I work that replaces factory beds with different kinds of utility bodies, they have tons of take-off beds stacked up. Can't see them from the highway, but you could before they opened the new 101.

3. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

not the auto auction place of 101 is it something like state line auto auction? Havent seen beds stacker there but always a surplus of cars/trucks
    Evan

4. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

are you refering to advanced salvage?

5. SteveR

SteveR Senior Member

I think it is central Auto Salvage It is in Concord. I think you get off exit 15 and get into it. If you are looking for a bed I know of a guy up north here that has a bunch of ford stuff.

6. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

central auto

thanks guys
    stever i think you got
    that sounds like the name of
    it. i remember walking in the office
    and there were racks of seats and tires

7. snowbankr

snowbankr Member

Central Auto Parts, Basin Street, Concord NH. They used to be a U pull it yard AAAAAGGGEEEESSSS ago. I remember going in there and cars were piled 4-5 high. Used to climb the stack to get parts, lug them back to the "office" and the guy there would say "that's all you got, huh?? Ten bucks will do it." No matter what we would pull. I think he liked watching us bust our humps to get parts. Now they are all high tech, deal in vehicles 5 years old max.