1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mystic landscaping storm pics

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by joelbouch, Dec 22, 2008.

1. joelbouch

joelbouch Senior Member

ok guys heres a couple of pics form the 24 strom on fri to sat my cam lost some pics for these work i got more comming i got a vdeo am posting on you tube will povide link

100_1133.jpg

100_1134.jpg

100_1136.jpg

2. joelbouch

joelbouch Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rHtMewHwqs

ok theres the video ya my cam memoray card says invaild files thats why i only got 3 but wana say thanks for all who stopped in and see the fun these 2 storms breakdowns where bad
    first bobcat s300 thoatle broke and footpeadeals stuck repalced it in the height of the strom as of 10 am today the second 300 broke that replaced the first one the other one was fine the guy has a huge chevy 4500 he plow pump broke in the middle of the strom then backs into a tree with the salter on and screws the spinner and shaft up so this strom was fun i did enjoy it the second pics is the sate team i ran to dunking across from my lot and they were all sitting there so i got the pic

3. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

what size of bucket is on that s300 bobcat? how does it handle it? I have an s300. nice stuff.

4. joelbouch

joelbouch Senior Member

its 8ft long and i think its almost 2/12 yrds handles it aswome no issues tell the unit broke

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice shots. how many inches did you guys end up with? we got about 10-14 in my area.

6. joelbouch

joelbouch Senior Member

what days
    fri sat about 12
    sun monday about 10

7. 06HD BOSS

sounds like fun. im glad we only picked up about 4" yesterday. That 1st storm was hell trying to keep up with it, seeing as it was at rush hour.

8. joelbouch

joelbouch Senior Member

ya people out shopping during a blizard i worked 24hrs that day it was awful

9. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

OK now I got mine on here to. Thanks to Eric my buddy who rode shotgun during the storm an took pics. More to come but I have to go take a final now...

Summer 08 158.jpg

Summer 08 162.jpg

Summer 08 173.jpg

Summer 08 180.jpg

10. 06HD BOSS

nice pics. im ready for the next one! now im confused with 2 different people posting, who's the owner?

11. Mysticlandscape

I am, Joel works for me an drives the dump.

12. joelbouch

joelbouch Senior Member

ya wheres the pic of the 2 trucks rolling snow i wana see that pic see you had a passagner i had noone and during 100 miles in a parking lot for 24 hrs takes a toll on ya but heck i had some good sights thank the lord for blacked out windows

13. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures!

14. Mysticlandscape

more...........

Summer 08 185.jpg

Summer 08 192.jpg

Summer 08 200.jpg

Summer 08 202.jpg

15. Mysticlandscape

16. Mysticlandscape

Here's your pics of both trucks going at once.

Summer 08 217.jpg

Summer 08 218.jpg

Summer 08 219.jpg

Summer 08 221.jpg

17. 06HD BOSS

trucks look great. that dump is beautiful

18. Mysticlandscape

Thats my baby joel doesnt realize how lucky he is to drive it...

19. 06HD BOSS

i was gonna say something to that effect. shoot, i think i would put my employees in the pickup :cool:

20. Mysticlandscape

The dump my be my baby but the pick-up is my daily driver so I would rather be in that. Also I do all my residentual stuff with it an few of my smaller parking lots. Joel likes the dump better anyway not to mention I don't want anyone in my personal truck. :gunsfiring: