1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

myers u-13???? pump

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kokomoscalls, Dec 4, 2004.

1. kokomoscalls

kokomoscalls Junior Member

did ne one here of a myers e-13 pump? im not sure if thats the model munber or not its not on the pump ne more...it looks like a e 47 sorta but it is cable operated and is power angle.....the valve is on the front of the unit instead of the side...can ne one tell me where i can get info on this pump or even if that is the right model number...of if ne oen would want it?...thanks much...
  2. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

You've got an old one there. Parts are pretty scarce. Info is scarcer. Best thing is to call the meyers service line and get some info from them. I'd have to pull the old books to even get the model designations for it.

3. EskiePages

EskiePages Junior Member

Yep, I second the recommendation to get ahold of Meyer directly and see what they can tell you on it. They've been *very* helpful to me with information and such on my T5, so if they can help, I am sure they will!

You can reach John at this email: plowsiteQA@meyerproducts.com

Or you can call them up and ask for tech service:
    (you don't have to be a dealer or distributor to call for tech service!!!)

Hopefully they can help. I've been very impressed with the help they've given me in learning more about my T5 setup!

Let us know if you find out more! Sounds like an interesting pump!
  4. County Plow Eq.

County Plow Eq. Junior Member

call me if you can't find what your looking for, i have a CD with all of meyers old stuff and i have a few of those old cable pumps if you need parts, Jim, 314-770-0015...or..countyploweq@aol.com