1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Myer's mini jr for sale

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Hey guys I decided on a Fisher 1000 for my next salter. I have no need for the Meyer's minin jr. I have. It was purchased in 2003 and had limited use until last season. It has a brand new motor that we used for about 3 months, The frame was sanded and repainted with Meyer's yellow last year, has two 4" rear facing lights and a newer variable speed controller with blast and vibrate buttons. (2 seasons old). I'll try to get some pics up soon but its in near new condition. Also I have a BRAND NEW Karrier vibrator we installed in March of 2007. Will sell for $600.00 with vibrator and $400.00 without vibrator. This would be a great salt spreader for some one just starting out or has a route with smaller lots.