1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

myers e47 help please

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bodyman815, Dec 7, 2007.

1. bodyman815

bodyman815 Junior Member

Hi Guys, Just Bought A Used Myers Plow And Put It On The Truck But It Will Not Go Up Down Rt Or Lt. The Motor Is Working When You Hit The Joy Stick, It Tries To Move But Doesnt. Disconnected Hose To See If Pump Was Working And It Sprayed Real Good When I Tried To Turn It. Replaced Valve That Is Closest To Grill And Checked The Electric It Seems To Be Working Fine But Plow Will Not Move. Any Ideas Please. This Plow Sat For 2yrs Also, I Drained The Fluid And It Was Blue And Refilled It.
    Thanks Chris
  2. sinc38

sinc38 Junior Member

Wire Could be problem

Hey Chris,
    I just got my plow installed and had the wires on the joystick backwards. It allowed it to move side to side but not up and down just reversed the wires on it and got it to go up and down, so maybe it is in your wiring.

Just a thought.

3. mad69snow

mad69snow Junior Member

same problem

Plow was working fine and now it will not do anything the motor runs but nothing moves?
  4. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

did you check your filters ,put a pressure gauge on it ,need's to be 1650 psi = or - 50 psi ,there is also a internal tank filter .
  5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

How long has the plow been sitting out side?

Did u change fulid?