1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

myers E-47 snow plow pump

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kokomoscalls, Dec 3, 2004.

1. kokomoscalls

kokomoscalls Junior Member

i was wondering if ne one knew on where to get a used or rebuilt myers e:47 snow plow pump and what all controls i would need to hook it up to use it with my 8.5 foot myers plow....i got the mounting bracket and lights
  2. Bldrs83

Bldrs83 Member

Have you tried E-Bay? I've had the best luck by typing "snow plow" on your search line. It does make a difference to make sure that it is 2 words. I have been getting more items in regular e-bay as apposed to e-bay motors but I would try both.
  3. mx495

mx495 Member
    from MO

Got a complete working pump(e-47) on ebay for a backup for $287. That's pretty cheap in my opinion. There is a guy by me that sells them used for $350.
  4. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

why would you put an E-47 on such a big blade. Seems to me you'd want an E-60
  5. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

I have one for my 8" and it works fine with no problems lifting the blade.
  6. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I ran a e-47 with a 9' husky and never had a problem

a standard e-47 will outlift a standard e-60 because of the 1½" cylinder on the 47, the e-60 has a 1" cylinder, I will go take pics if you want

Oh and I have same as new completely rebuilt e-47's for $499.00 shipped to your door, these are completely disassembled, sandblasted, all new seals, new pump, new motor, new valves and coils. these units come with a 60 day warranty also

Nate~ (ebay)
  7. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

Thanks Nate, I stand corrected. It's always nice to get useful info.