1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

myers drivepro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by bumblebee, Jan 28, 2009.

1. bumblebee

bumblebee Junior Member
    from ny

jest wanted to hear your thoughts on the drive pro.im trying to find a decent plow for my 06 ranger thats not to heavy but can handle around 20 driveway or so without braking.also im trying to starting a small business whats the best way to get accounts?
  2. Pro-Seal Snow

Pro-Seal Snow Junior Member

Dont limit yourself to just meyers drive pro, there are also western and fisher as well as a mile long list of them.

my personal opioion is that Meyers is a dieing breed of plows. they seem to be alot more expensive in my area than the Westerns or Fishers.plus i have heard horror story about there new pumps, wiring systems and there lights, several people i know bought them 3 years ago plowed a week and went out and bought westerns or fishers just for the simple fact that they said that they are not as heavy duty as the would like. pins break, and the list goes on and one.

I know this will start brand wars but im just saying my opioion

lastly if you are planning on doing any plowing dont care if you say just driveways or not... eventually you will want to branch out into the small commerical lots...like your local barber or something like that... then you will need to invest in bigger truck bigger plow... and be right back in the same boat as you are in now... plan ahead and grow into your equipment, dont limit yourself to just drives because god knows you will always want to do more.