1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Myer ATV plow?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Marek, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Marek

Marek Senior Member

Has anyone seen a Myer ATV plow yet ? They have them on thier web site under new products. Was wondering if anyone has seen the plow or mount yet , have always looked for something a little more commercial duty then the normal light duty blades. We all know how hard guys can be on equipment.

2. cpetitt1

cpetitt1 Junior Member

I Seen one @ a show the mount is universal with a lot of slots cut in it. retail on them is $1499.90 + tax. I'll stick to my moose plow i havent bent it yet.

3. Marek

Marek Senior Member

Do you think the moose plow is as heavy duty as the Meyer plow ? I saw one at a show last week and it seemed to built well for an atv plow

4. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

just from the Pics of thing's yea I'd say the Moose is every bit as stout as the Meyer.

plus its only 1/3 the price.

5. Marek

Marek Senior Member

Sometimes you get what you pay for. A few dollers isnt worth something being down during a storm. I am sure you can buy these much below the inflated msrp number.

6. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

Saw one at a show and to say a normal atv plow is as stout is a joke... This thing is built just like a truck plow. I liked it alot but yes I cant justify the price but commecial users, this would be a big upgrade imo