1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MyCast Report Right Again

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by hillmin, Jan 23, 2006.

1. hillmin

hillmin Junior Member

I'm in central NH. This morning at 3:00AM I checked the weather report on MyCast, it said snow at 4:00AM. About 4:00 I checked the weather channel and NOAA on the web. Both reports said snow at noon. I then checked the weather channel on TV. It said snow arriving around noon time. I left for work at 4:30 (no snow then) and thought I'll return later and put the plow on.
    A little after 5:AM it starts snowing and at pretty good rate.
    The MyCast report has shown to be more accurate most of the time, but this morning for some reason I believed the other reports. So I'm back here earlier than expected getting ready in the snow. I would suggest every plow guy to get this on his/her? favorites list and check it every day to at least have some comparison.
  2. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

When did you check www.weather.com??? Because for the past day they've been saying arriving in the morning.