1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My xmas present to me

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mdirrigation, Dec 27, 2003.

1. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

Had a customer want to get rid of this car, needed room in the garage for his jeep. He named the price . I hesitated ,but gave him what he asked . Had it running after 4 hours. Its a 1962

62 vette ft & r side.jpg

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Very KOOL !!!!! :D

3. SWC

SWC Senior Member
    from VA

:bluebounc

4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

thats a cool car. gotta love the older cars:)

5. Foz

Foz Senior Member

:D Very cool! I have a 2003 Anniversary edition & looking for a 1963 split window. Are you going to keep it?

6. thannigan

thannigan Member

Thats an awsome car. Could you please post engine specs, and mileage for me?
    ANyway the car looks great:waving:

7. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

Definatly keeping this one. It has a 350 out of a 1970 , running an estimated 375 horsepower. Auto trans turbo 350. Its far from original . Its interesting to drive with manual steering and 4 wheel manual drum brakes ( Power was not available at all).

I am selling a 1977 vette with 59000. original miles I dont have time to play with 2 If interested in a 77 email rachett1@aol.com

Last edited: Dec 28, 2003
  8. ih82plow

ih82plow Senior Member

YOU LUCKY STIFF

9. ih82plow

ih82plow Senior Member

This is the one I have at home

[​IMG]

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

As long as your posting those wonderful looking Chevy's, I thought I'd add mine......:D

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  11. oldschoolrods

oldschoolrods Junior Member

Those are some awesome chevys!

12. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

You guys make me sick :p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F#ckin Fine cars guy's :eek: :eek:

I'd trade my ole lady for one of them cars ;)