1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Workhorse

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowmaster07, Aug 31, 2009.

1. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 Senior Member

Here she is... hope to get some better pictures of when I'm getting the plow ready for the snow season:drinkup::redbounce.

Aaron

Photo018.jpg

Photo015.jpg

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice rig. you should get some more pics of it :)

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck! Is that a barn, or your house in the background? anyway it's cool looking ;)

4. plowmaster07

here you go!!! This is during the current landscaping season... probably 3 hours ago. Hoping to get a led lightbar before winter :nod:

Also, It's a 2 stall garage, which is way to small! lol.

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

5. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Good looking truck!

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

nice truck man. I have a meyers plow on my 350 and it has the e47 pump and man is it putting up a fight haha

7. plowmaster07

Thanks guys!

The e47 eats the flipping battery power so much, it isn't funny. Next truck... fisher xls, or vee... With the heater/ lights/ and radio going/ I'm thinking of getting a second battery for her this fall.

What do you do for work in the off season?

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I basically do property maintenance. Ya I just bought a 1995 ford f-350 with the meyers e-47 and a ex dumper in the back. I am considering running a 2 battery setup for it. because I kno in my f250 the fisher 8ft mm2 sucks the battery when you use it all the lights dim and stuff. I believe I need a lift pump motor for it. before it wouldnt work all it would do is click out of the solenoid. tonight it worked for liek 30 seconds and then it stopped. So my guess is the motor is bad and it hits a bad spot on the motor and it stops working for awhile.

9. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Optima battery and bigger alternator.

10. plowmaster07

I'm not sure If you have a Meyers dealer around you, but if you don't. Go on e bay and you can buy refurbished pumps for a couple hundred. The newer fishers are great for a lite power draw, but the older style MM1, suck the battery power down like it's their business.

Aaron

11. plowmaster07

I've got the biggest alternator, i'll look into optima batteries. I think that this one is coming on 4 years old. It doesn't owe me anything.