1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My work truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by RobbieB, Feb 9, 2008.

1. RobbieB

RobbieB Senior Member

It's free and gas prepaid.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. jjtmarineb2

jjtmarineb2 Member

Very nice! What engine do you have in there? :salute:

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice Vehicle

4. RobbieB

RobbieB Senior Member

It just flipped over 200,000 and on it's second V10 and tranny.

5. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

That excursion is in nice shape for 200,000. How is it to plow with that bad boy? What line of work do you do?

6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That is in nice shape. I was wondering what your job is too?

7. RobbieB

RobbieB Senior Member

I am a parts counter guy, (heavy truck parts distributor), who is lucky to have a company truck that used to belong to the owner's son. I wouldn't take it if it didn't come with a gas card. I also travel to our other stores and do their IT work. Our old plow truck gave up the ghost, 87 Dodge 4x4 so we put a plow on this one. It has alot of trips from Detroit to the UP of Michigan on it.

8. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

One of my subs has an Excursion. I was very impressed how it did plowing, he is running an 8' Hiniker with the V-10. Nice looking setup for that many miles & being in Michigan.

9. RobbieB

RobbieB Senior Member

Half the time I don't even have to use 4wd the truck's so heavy.

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

That thing is awesome, I was very close to getting one before they discontinued them but I bought a 5th wheel, so the truck was a must.