1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My wife said...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DJC, Nov 25, 2004.

1. DJC

DJC Senior Member

I love our new plow more than her!! LOL :angel: I took her with me the other night and that's what she had to say about it. My father-in-law, wriken, has a new 8-10 Blizzard and I can't believe how well it works. I have always used Fishers but nothing compares to this, not even the Boss that he has on our other truck. Everything is smooth and has saved us so much time. You can even ask Tiedeman, he was with me while I finished one of his jobs for him. If you have any other question just let me know :)
  2. Stickhauler

Stickhauler Junior Member

Have her run the F-150 with the Boss then she'll see why you are so happy!!
    :) :)
  3. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

We have to watch how big we smile when we are operating a new toy around the wives. They haven't seen us smile like that since the early dating days, so naturally they get a little jealous. :angry:
  4. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

kind of weird how people bash blizzards until they actually run them and find out how much more they can get done with them, glad to see you on the team, rob
  5. DJC

DJC Senior Member

LOL.......... We have insurance but i hate too use it!!!! LMAO :)