1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my wife said i could get a new rhino?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by IPLOWSNO, Nov 28, 2008.

1. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

OVER HER DEAD BODY?

So until the economic situation gets better i spent some quality time in my shop. laugh all you want. after plowing in the rain er wet snow i now have a cold so i was done plowing in those conditions.
    it started out with a doodle on a piece of paper, and yes it should of ended there but, it was turkey day and i was bored lol.

once i had to buy material, i was gonna see it through, even if i had a big bonfire it would be built. i had almost all the material minus some 2x;s they were cheap though.

all in all, i could of been watchin tv lol, i think it will work out good enough better than spendin 14000 dollars lol. its a good thing i live in the country, the city folk couldnt understand.

coming soon to a hack near you plyncon [plywood+rincon]

[​IMG]

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

LOL you had to much time on your hands lol

look good

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I don't know what to laugh at more...the picture you posted or the fact you let your wife tell you what you can and can't buy! :D

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I seem to remember someones wife telling him what not to buy at a recent auction.:D

OMG you built a Woody!

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

LOL looks good.

6. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

I'd like to see how it bolts on ? doors ?

7. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Your're putting foamboard in the wall cavities, of course?

8. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Ya, if some woman ever tried to start telling me what I can and can't buy, she'd be out of the house so fast she wouldn't even know what happened. Thats why I'll never get married, its easier to trade em' in that way.;)

But seriously, it looks like it will be A LOT better than sitting on the thing in the weather. The local PD has ATV's and the town puts plows on them and has them plowing the sidewalks. Looks miserable!

9. bigdoug

bigdoug Member
    from NE Ohio

Jeff Foxworthy would be proud! :D

Doug

10. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Don't know what you're talkin' about... :confused:

:D :cry:

11. IPLOWSNO

well its in paint now. ill have some rigourous driving test to see how it goes.

i still have to make the side windows but i have to see whats available.but im thinkin sliders will work?

heres some pics throughout the day yesterday. and the rest are from today,

i still have other things that need to be done but with the wind and sno spray off your face youd be surprised to see how warm it is. of course thatll be tested, lol soon hopefully.

stay tuned for next weeks edition on double wings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

looks good to me, Vs the Plowing without anything at all.
    are you gonna put side widows on it as well?

then you also need to be able to angle the blade from the seat and put in a coffee cup holder and your all set.

13. IPLOWSNO

heres the rest,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

get some side windows and a little electic heater and ull be set

15. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

Strong work...I like it!!

16. IPLOWSNO

thanks sublime, i was soaked the other day, i dont think thatll be a problem now. yea ill have a drink holder, i have to figure out how i will work the electrical end of it.

ill put some front and back lights, more for aesethics than use, and i have to finish the back yet, i dont even need ballast now lol

17. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

you should market them things :jester:

18. IPLOWSNO

thanks for the replys guys,i think it would be cool to have a fiberglass body, i should look into that?

19. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

I love the spoiler on top....I'm sure at speed that'll keep her on track...j/k....looks good though....I wouldn't worry about what anyone else had to say, it'll be keeping you warm this winter....

20. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

I think its great lol!

Whats the wife say?