1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My web site

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by grandview, Oct 26, 2005.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Came online about month ago it's a little plain now I'll be working on it during the winter. let me know.

www.grandviewlandscaping.com

p.s. I have the same truck with boss vplow.

Thanks!

2. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

thats a great site.. its not as plain as you may think, great pictures even if you took them off the boss website ;) ive seen sites that dont even have pictures and doesnt look professionally done like yours.. i like the idea of coupons on it too :drinkup:

3. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

those BOSS pictures aren't copyrighted are they?..just trying to help you out from any future "situations"

4. grandview

Not sure but I've seen a lot of site with the same pixs.

5. J HIsch

J HIsch Member

That site is well organized. Easy to read and understand. I think it's perfect. My only suggestion would be if they call off your website for any service offer them something free. Such as free rain gauge, outdoor themometer etc. We offer a free lawn care book. Again that site is inspiring.

6. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Just took a look at your website, looks good. How about some pics of your work on there, the lawns you do, and the plow jobs you do.

7. Killswitch

Killswitch Senior Member

You need to make that white box in the center with the explanations in it smaller. Its messing up the top of the page.

Good job though.

8. grandview

Not sure what you mean?

9. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Grandview,

Your site looks fantastic! Everybody in the world can point out what they think are flaws but I think it is absolutely professional and you did a great job! :drinkup:

10. grandview

Maybe I'll add some snowplowing pixs hopefully no 7 footers again.:eek:

11. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

7 footers????

12. grandview

Yes that was when we got 7 feet of snow in Buffalo NY in 1 week at xmas in 2001.
    check out the thread of pixs for Buffalo NY

13. Killswitch

Killswitch Senior Member

The box that has all the info....Grandview Landscaping & Snowplowing, Inc. has been providing quality landscape maintenance and snow removal to satisfied customers in Western New York for over 20 years. etc etc cuts off the black header with the name of the company close to the top of the page. A minor resize will suffice, unless for some reason its showing up that way in the browser I run most of the time.