1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Warm Weather "addiction"

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jetskiman6969, Feb 11, 2006.

1. I plow snow ALL winter(when we get it) to feed my boat's THIRST for fuel.

AHHH, can't wait til spring!!!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2006
  2. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet boat...I bet you need to plow a lot of snow to fill those tanks.

3. Thanks.....Yeah, with a 235 gal. tank, it uses about 26gal. per hour at cruise speed. You only live once, so my family and me spend every weekend, and 2-3 days a week after work out there on Lake St. Clair and surrounding waterways.

4. sno king

sno king Junior Member

Yea, ur not the only one, this is my fishing boat a 20foot sunbird walkaround, Its prettygood of fuel its about 12 gallons an hour at a 32 mph cruse. Its a great boat

DSCF0110.JPG

5. Nice looking walk-around, sno king:nod: We have a lot of those on our major lake that we boat on.

6. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

I'm trying to plow my way to a new radar/ gps / fish finder for my fathers 25 Mako cuddy
    Sno king were do you keep your boat? I'm in snug harbour

Ivan

7. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

heres mine...2004 Sea Pro 21' CC with a 150 Yamaha...GPS, VHS, CD/Stereo, Rocket Launchers, and Spreader lights

boat1.jpg

8. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I unforunantly dot have any pics of my lund in the water, but it is a v-hull fiberglass that look like a glastron carlson (for those that remember them)

9. sno king

sno king Junior Member

re: location

Last season i kept her in east grenich cove at a little private dock way at the end. This year i would like to keep it in warwic cove or brushneck cove. in the first pic im doing about 44 mph and if u look closley you can see the end of eat grenich cove, IN the second pic u see just how getto thr docks are, lol trees for pilings

DSCF0106.JPG

DSCF0108.JPG