1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Videos

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Antlerart06, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Going try video each of my rigs plowing

My first one is my 1993 7740 Ford 4wd I run 11' coats plow with custom side boards. Rear blade is a 10' hydro swing Rhino

This is short but I'll have more to come

http://youtu.be/RMBg6zbTDwg

2. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

That's awesome any pics of your boxed end wings u made

3. Antlerart06

Thanks Sure I have 1 Soon I'll be welding them up once I put my new edge on and I'll have to add steel to the sideboards

With mine the plow will still trip

Forgot to add I made these in 1993 when I bought the plow

SANY0396.JPG

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  4. rjigto4oje

Nice but you said the trip I didn't think it was possible

5. Antlerart06

Yes plow will trip The red arrow pointing out the ear on the SB Once the plow trips and if a one the sides don't fall back down the Ear will make it go back once you drop the plow back on the ground

I made these for years For Meyers and Western plows Sold a lot back in the 80s early 90s

One guy bought my Old Western 8' plow w/SB He still runs it

I have V plows now

SANY0396.JPG

6. rjigto4oje

Nice a see how they work nice looking setup I wish I could drive that down our roads but the law would be quite upset hopefully I b able to do that soon no time 2 right now 10 inch snow coming our way new year's eve

7. Antlerart06

Read up on your Law for AG tractors

Jan 1st talking 4-6'' snow or more for my area

8. Antlerart06

Well we only got about 2'' of dry snow

My Gehl 5240 doing some back dragging

SANY0443.JPG

9. Antlerart06

10. Antlerart06

Up date on my Skid dang I ran it the other day for about 5 hrs. I made the right choice on the size of the plow.

The 1-4-14 Storm my guy was sick with the flue. Since was the weekend I ran it on lots that wasn't open on weekend after we cleaned everything that was open. It was running circles around my tractor. At the my big complex it was able to get in the tight spots where tractor couldn't . The owner of the complex was very happy way it look when we was done.

I have more videos and will post later