1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My video from 2/6/07

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by iakentdoz, Feb 8, 2007.

1. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

Here is a little video I took while plowing a apartment complex, I was having fun, wasn't too tired yet. Still have a few more videos to upload too.

[​IMG]

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Nice video!!! Are we looking to be the next American Idol:D Just kidding

3. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

Nope, but I would fit in as I can't sing LOL. I didn't even think I would upload this one but I was just having to much fun.

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I have had those nights. Singing to the song thats on the radio window rolled all the way down. Apartment/condo plowing does get boring. As long as you were having fun, thats what counts:nod:

5. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Hey Leroy you should just sell your plowing business and become a full time singer.:D
    Thanks for the video I liked it.

RCGM
    Brad

6. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Nice

Ok how did you hold the camera so still did you tape it to your head jk anyway thats the the best video that I have seen that is not jerky or panning to fast. :salute: