1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Two Trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ACS, Oct 3, 2008.

1. ACS

ACS Member

As many know Im pretty new to this forum , so heres my 2 trucks . Identical trucks just a few different accessories. One has a plow the other is going in this week for its plow.

Both are the 6.0L V8 . First few pics are older then I put some accessories on the one with out the plow.

2. ACS

ACS Member

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Since they are the older style you can stay.!tymusic:waving:
  4. ACS

ACS Member

haha thanks !
  5. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Great choice in plows......hope your putting a nice new shinny red BOSS on the other truck
  6. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Do you have any other pics of that headache rack? Whats the make? Looks better than the typical Backracks.
  7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice twins! I love those trucks, be sure to put up some pics when you get the new plow!
  8. ACS

ACS Member

Yup Sure am , a nice 8"2 V
  9. ACS

ACS Member

I will take more pictures of the rack , Its custom made by a guy/his company in southern Ontario ,
  10. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

very nice trucks. thats my favorite body style chevy. make sure to post pics with the blades.
  11. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

you should get them stickered up the same lol