1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Krieger91, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

Some pictures I took of my trucks. The red one with a lightbar is my 1994 S-10 Blazer. I'm gonna get a Sno-Way 22 for that this summer. The pickup is my 1981 K20. Needs a carb and she's ready to roll. One of the pics of that one shows the blade and A-Frame in the back of it.

Day Front 1.jpg

Dusk Bar 1.jpg

Day Driver Front 1.jpg

Day Front Passenger Side 1.jpg

Day Rear 1 .jpg
  2. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

Wanted to post a couple side shots of the Blazer, couldn't do it with the first post, so here they are.

I'll be sure to add pics when I get the K20 running, with all the lights on that. And when I add lights and a plow to the Blazer

Day Driver Side 1.jpg

Day Passenger Side 1.jpg

Day Rear End 1 edit.JPG
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

im lovin that 81 chevy not a truck u see around NY anymore as they all rusted away:cry:

the blazer is sweet to i took my roadtest when i was 16 in a blazer just like it only black.:)
  4. Steve'sZr2

Steve'sZr2 Member

Looks like you can fit some larger tires on the front of the blazer now with all the rust. :eek:

Im just kidding of course. :cool:
    I had a 91' s10 four door. I was always impressed with the way it handled in the snow. It was like a tank going through the snow. Nice turning radius too. Good luck with it.
  5. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

I have had numerous S-10 Blazers and have always used the Western 6.5' on them. They work great for driveways and small lots. Heavy snow and big open areas are not so good.
    I just sold my 94 3 weeks ago. Didn't have that bad of a body,but when it is a plow truck, they all don't need to be pretty... My 96 Dodge looks like everyone took turns at it with a hammer..
  6. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

The '81 I'm gonna fix and keep as a backup truck, and for when I need a pickup.

The Blazer's gonna be my primary. I'm starting an LLC for lawn and snow. Looking to keep to driveways, MAYBE a small lot.

If I upgrade to commercial, I'll have to get a newer 3/4 ton and will definatly go with a V. I actually wish there was a company out there that made a V lite enough for an S-10
  7. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

start lookin around, if im not mistaken boss used to make a 6.5V...seen a few old s10 pickups with one for sale over the winter
  8. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

Got any leads on where I might find one or what keywords I might use to search the net?

I'm very interested in finding one...
  9. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

Oh, and here's some more pics I found of the '81

Driver Side.jpg

Hydraulic Pump.jpg

Hydraulic tank and actuator.jpg

Plow controls.jpg
  10. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

sorry cant be of anymore help...there was one up north out here around the wisconsin border out here in the beginning of the winter...probably gonna be one of these damn near impossible things to find that of course when you find it will be nowhere near you. just search anywhere you can and hopefully youll get lucky, ill keep ya in mind if i happen to come across it again. :drinkup: