1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EGLC, Jan 15, 2010.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Well this is my first year plowing....post some pictures before but since then I had the plow lettered....lmk know what you'll think...I'm in with the younger crowd here (19) wesport

2. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Looking pretty good.
  3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

19? Good for you and Western plows, good choice! Good luck.
  4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

thanx man

yah I'm 19....started mowing 8th grade for 3 nieghbors and each year kept adding more. This spring I finally registered as a LLC when I was 18.
  5. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Sweet ride
  6. AGM Inc.

AGM Inc. Member
    from Ohio

not sure how u can afford that at 19 but im jealous/ put a yellow plow on it.
  7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

thanx man! urs isnt bad either!

nah I like my western pro+ :D .....like I said above I worked my azz off for it, bought it cash....I own a landscape biznez that I run during the summer.
  8. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice job kid ! Keep up the hard work , make sure you collect whats due to you and keep your credit as good as you can and you will go places.
  9. rstan2010

rstan2010 Member
    from Troy MI

Do you have 2 different companies? I thought your Landscaping company had a different name? Is the Dodge in the sig yours to? The truck looks really good, has come a long way since you got it.
  10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

The landscape co. is a fictatious name registered with state under this name. I want to isolate myself from the landscape company.

The dodge is currently my dads. He will be subbing for me in 2010/2011. I'm buying the plow and having it installed. Might actually be purchasing that truck in near future.
  11. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

looks good. Any suspension mods? Might be time for a new cutting edge though soon. I have a back drag edge (never used) for that size blade if your interested.
  12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Yah I'm gonna be getting a cutting edge next month...might wait until next season if we don't get too much more snow. Far as suspension I turned up the torsion bars a lil

Yah I'm interested, how much yah want?
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  13. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

You should install it your self its easy, I just installed one, it took me around 3 days because it was like -7 and I was working outside. Save me like $400.00. For being 19 your doing great.
  14. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Looks good. The way your going u can retire in 20yrs..
  15. serafii

serafii Senior Member

sweet set up but a yellow plow hanging off the front woulda been great..just kidding man good luck.
  16. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Thats a nice setup im 19 as well just turned on the 13th. I just have a 96 1500 chevy 4x4 truck but no plow ive got a lawn care business as well im going to start plowing this coming season will be my first season. My goal is to have a truck just like that actually so im saving all summer for it. Good luck with the rest of the year.
  17. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

I like the truck, those Cooper ST's are nice in the white stuff!