1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bacwudzme, Sep 13, 2009.

1. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Well new to this site well been a lurker for a while here is my truck its a 2005 Ford F-350 with a 5.4, torqshift and some mods. I hang a 8ft fisher off it. I just put the Dunlap Maxx traction tires hopefully all the pics work.

DSCN3642.jpg

DSCN3641.jpg

DSCN3640.jpg

DSCN3639.jpg

DSCN3638.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sweet looking truck man.

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice. I like the color.

4. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

what is the pink thing in the reflection? I thought you had pink pinstripes for a second.

5. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

My pink cadillac! powerwheels! its my daughters. ill get some pics with the plow on next. Its been a great truck so far it plows nice I do about 28 drivways 2 smaller lots and two private roads. ive only had it for a year now. The Fisher is all but new ,the original owner never took care of it so the pump pumpmotor is new. this is my tenth season plowing my third plow truck. I rack up the miles going North. My last truck was a 2003 F-150 7700 that had a 7.5 Diamond

6. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Your getting a plow for the powerwheels?!...now that would be cool! don't forget the sander!....LOL