1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Pert Snow, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Pert Snow

Pert Snow Member

Heres a couple of pics of me doin a drive, my 8 yr old son took them so thats why there a little blurry but as soon as we get another good storm ill be sure to get some great ones up.
    Also i know my plow is a piece of crap, i am looking into buying a new 1. I have had this one for 1000 years.
    Pert Snow

Plow 3.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I'd be more worried about your camera!
  3. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

I'M BLIND!!!

...that's not the worst Westeyer's plow I've seen though :eek: :drinkup:
  4. Pert Snow

Pert Snow Member

Actually its a very good camera its just my son cant take pitcures very well lol
  5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics....i bet ur son was excited to going plowing with his dad!:waving:

Dont mind GV, he is old a grumpy
  6. Pert Snow

Pert Snow Member

depeding if i get some new bigger contracts il lget a nice set up
  7. Pert Snow

Pert Snow Member

8. camconcrete

camconcrete Senior Member

It looks like your co. does a lot of high end work. Kinda reminds me of one of the residential contractors that we work for. He mainly does homes in the 500K to 1 mil range, which is a lot in the rural area of Ohio where I'm from.
  9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

trucks in great shape. a new blade would make it look better lol. nice truck.