1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MightySal, Jan 9, 2008.

1. MightySal

MightySal Junior Member

I also use a Whelen Tallon front window, Whelen Slim light rear window, Sho-Me mini light bar w/magnet with metal under cover on back of truck.
    truck.JPG

IMG_0029.jpg
    I broke my leg 10/06, no plowing last year.
    It did not heal over the year so still no plowing this year, which is fine CT shore line very little snow so far this year and maybe three storms last season.
    At least I'm not losing too much $$$ :cry: :dizzy: :help: :mad:

truck.JPG

IMG_0029.jpg

2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice looking truck i wish you a fast recovery so can come out and make some money

3. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

Nice truck, I'm not a huge Dodge guy but I like the regular cabs...I like the color a lot too.
    Good Luck in your recovery! Get better man!

CH

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

thats my dream truck right there.

5. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Im not a dodge fan but that is one nice truck. I would take it over any of my chevy's.

6. BETHELSKIER

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Nice looking truck.Not much snow here either. Best of luck:salute:

7. MightySal

MightySal Junior Member

Thank you. I really don't see that color to much around here, mostly red, white and the darker blue. The leg is coming along so I can at least drive, maybe the next storm I can help a friend do commercial work, all of my accounts are resi and I usualy go out by myself so it is a little hard to get out and shovel.

8. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

Now thats a truck to be proud off- get better man:drinkup:

9. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

welcome to plowsite. awesome looking truck. nice to see another guy in CT joining the board.

10. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice truck