1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by RedneckPlowGuy, Dec 2, 2007.

1. RedneckPlowGuy

RedneckPlowGuy Senior Member

No blade hanging off the front yet but heres my truck, looking to get set up with a plow maybe next year or year after, need money for plow first

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]]
    [​IMG]

2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice truck man keep searching for the plow your find one are thinking new or used ?

3. RedneckPlowGuy

id PREFER new, although with everything getting more and more expensive used is probably the way to go eh?

4. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Nice truck for a dodge jk. U can find good deals on used plows keep ur eyes open on hear and on ebay.

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Nice clean ride! I like the tires. Fits the truck well.

6. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

nice truck and nice tires, i have the same in a 305

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sweet ass truck man, it looks bad ass!

8. RedneckPlowGuy

awww gee guys, it cant look THAT awesome...here some other pics of it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

its def a nice truck, i keep saying my next truck will be a cummins, but we just bought the red one and its an 8.0 v10, we just couldent pass it up, lol my next one tho! lol

10. RedneckPlowGuy

ill tell ya what, the way this things shows its power you could put hundreds of pounds of snow in front of it on a plow and i dont think itd even know it!

11. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Yep I bet you are right, mine is an 06 CTD with not power adders, but wow still doesn't faze it.

12. RedneckPlowGuy

start addin gpower and itll get better......MUCH better!!!!

13. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Cool truck! :cool:

14. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

CB Radio, does anyone still use those other than truckers, I mean my dad had one when I was like 10, he used to have a PA system on it, that part was kinda cool I guess. :rolleyes:

15. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Good looking Ram. I just wish Dodge would have color matched all the plastic bezels on the tail lights, instead of just on the Sport models.

16. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I don't know, but I'd really like to have one for rural areas (not in Mass because there are none, but more in Maine) for emergencies where a cell phone won't work. Smokey and traffic checks never hurt either.

17. RedneckPlowGuy

i actually use mine alot because alot of my buddies have them as well, i also travel on the interstates a lot and its a way to be ahead of upcoming events etc.

18. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

Nice Wheel Son.................

19. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

thats a sweet cummins you got there

20. RedneckPlowGuy

thanks guys, just trying to decide what plow to hang off the front end of it.......so many options it makes me head spin