1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Idealtim, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Can I send a pic to anyone to try and resize it? I can't figure how to.

2. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

ill take it at cheribackman@ yahoo dot com

3. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

I sent them(I think).

4. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

5. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Thanks!..........

6. Dodgeguy4x4

Dodgeguy4x4 Junior Member

Nice truck

Thats a nice truck give us the info on it.

Miles?
    Price?
    id like to get one like that but i want a F-350 so i dont have to deal with the split front axle.

7. EnviroTeam

EnviroTeam Member

With reference to that last line of your signature, You tell your truck it should be proud of who it is as a truck, There is no reason for it to be down on itself just because of size, besides a 5 ton just eats more. I think Dr.Phil might be able to help.

As for you, WAY TO GO, I have one kid of each age between 9 and 13 and I am already trying to get them into the mind set and work ethic to work for them selves. I am going to make sure they see your pics of that truck and use your age as an example for them to show them you are never too young...good on ya lad.

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

nice truck man.

9. Dodgeguy4x4

Dodgeguy4x4 Junior Member

Thanks alot

Thanks for compliment. Its been hard work but its well worth it. payup

10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck you look really happy in it in the picture

11. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

yeah that was the first day I got it. i love it and can't wait for snow even more...
    about:
    It was owned by a friend of the family so I got a home run deal on it, you don't even want to know what I paid. Its got 93000 miles on it and runs perfect. No overdrive so no highway for this thing, especially with the 4:10 rear in it. Has the 5.8 351in it, needs a rear main engine gasket, leaks a quart every two monthes(oh well, I'm not fixing it till it gets worse). I'm 75% sure im getting a dump insert or dump kit next year. As for the plow, former 9' MM1chopped 6'' off each side to make a 8' now. Central hydraulics are a little slow but are simpler and don't brake as much.

12. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Truck looks good!

13. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice looking truck, good luck with it!

14. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Nice and a Fisher too!

15. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Yeah the plow is only a mm 1. Still pretty good though.