1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ICindrich, Feb 14, 2006.

1. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

Here's my rig.

Attached Files:

2. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Thats sweet. Talk about a driveway machine!

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks Good! How's it do?? What kind of plow is on it, I can't quite tell what it says in the picture.....

4. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

Ya, the pictures are junk, but I had to take them down in quality to fit on here. The plow is a 2003 western 6.5 S/U. I scored it for 500 w/ a jeep from a guy who didn't know what he had. It is sweet on driveways, extremely manuverable. I used to plow with an F-350 Dump w/ a 9' pathfinder, and that was terrible in driveways, so I'm very happy with it.
    Ivan

5. sasquatch

sasquatch Junior Member

looks good, ya gotta love those guys that dont know what they had, so we can make some good deals once in awhile:drinkup:

6. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

ya, the guy agreed to 500 over the phone, so I sped over to his house and threw the plow into the back of the truck before any one could posion his mind!

7. Brandon

Brandon Member

Sweet rig! I just love the 6'6" Western S/U's. Did you check out my Ranger thread?

8. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

Brandon,
    Ya, that truck is sweet!
    Ivan

9. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Hey Ivan nice truck. I noticed your last name and thought you might be Croatian like myself. Also, whose International is that in the background? Hang a 10' Boss V or a Blizzard 8611 and tailgate salter on that truck and it would be a nice set-up for large commercial props.

10. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

yep, I'm croation, that my fathers international, we bought that truck for 2g off the local lumber yard, weld a box on it, painted, lettered and put in a brandy-new dt66 turbo. I've been thinking about puttin a plow on it, by I don't think I want to put that much time and responsibility into plowing (it would be real hard to find some one to cover if I got jammed up)

11. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Nice sonoma. where in west kingston are you? my brother lives on rt 2 .

12. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

Bugthug
    I'm on waites corner road, across from the cotrell's farm, who's your brother?

13. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

the mason right across from Jim doak

14. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

nice truck....thats what im talkin about the little trucks...we will rule the driveways!!!

15. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

Bugthug, Is your brother Mike McGlouthlin (pardon the buthered spelling)
    I worked for him as my first job when I was like 11

16. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Looks great to me! :salute: