1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ACL&L Plowing, Dec 11, 2005.

1. ACL&L Plowing

ACL&L Plowing Junior Member

My Trucks

99' GMC Sierra Western 8 1/2, 88' Chevy 2500 Fischer 7 1/2

99 GMC (4).JPG

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  2. SPRDUTYSNOWPLOW

SPRDUTYSNOWPLOW Junior Member

Nice Rig! No snow deflector?

3. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

its not like i have not seen that truck befor theres only about 10,000 out on the road.

4. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

LOL. Arnt you a little upset this evening.

BTW: Sharp truck

5. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

Those trucks are looking very gooooooood

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I think somebody did something in his cheerios...:nod:

7. TRUE TURF LAWN

no, its just every guy puts a pic of his truck on hear and act like theres not a nother one out on the road like that. if your going to post a pic of your truck it should be somthing differnt. if i wanna see a truck like that i will just drive down the road.

8. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I can see posting a picture of a truck that has something different then others or something like that, but it seems every truck picture that is posted is just as True Turf said one you see driving down the road any given day. I know you have to be proud of your truck, but come on...:rolleyes:

9. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Well, Premier Land and me both agree....NICE TRUCK!!!!!!!payup :drinkup:

10. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

true turf lawn and epic lawn care really need to understand the point of the picture forum. its for those of us who enjoy looking at othere guys trucks. if you are gona make some stupid and un called for comments please stay outt the forums. it wasent created so u can come in here and pretty much tell people not to post a picture unless it something nobody has ever seen before. :realmad:

ACL&L Plowing very nice trucks. please post 100 pictures if you can of those trucks. even a few actions shots if you would be so kind:nod: I enjoy looking at them

11. SnowGuy73

O I'm sorry for posting my opinion in this open forum, please let me try this again.....
    Cool truck man, I really like the black tires. Where can I get a set from?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  12. TRUE TURF LAWN

you must get off, looking at other guys trucks. there realy not that cool.:rolleyes:

13. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

I just went back and read the last prolly 10-15 posts that True Turf has posted and not ONE of them was in anyway a kind remark to the original poster, nor do I think that those comments where necessary, or what we genuine plowers are all about. If all you can do is criticize do not reply.

14. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

not only have i noticed that also. but he sent me a pm calling me gay and telling me if he wanted to look at snow piles he would look out his window. im guessing its to my thread i started with the pictures of my trucks and snow piles. i say we all complain and try to get him banned im sick of his posts:angry:

15. SnowGuy73

Can't we all just get along...All I did was agree with a comment (I thinks how you spell it) I did'nt think that it was going to get this out of hand. So I'm sorry to everyone who is now sad.:cry:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  16. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

ACL&L Plowing,

Nice Trucks, No matter what there is always a moron in the bunch:angry: .
    For those of us that do like looking at others equipment for pleasure/ ideas thanks for posting. I think I am gonna go take some more pics of my fleet to make captain pissy happy.

Jason

17. TRUE TURF LAWN

well iam done with this ******* site because all of the **** on hear is bull **** anyways, so have fun with your circle jerk. AND **** ALL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

18. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

19. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

dont let the door hit you on the way out:waving:

now lets all go take a few pics of our trucks and get em posted asap:D

my 2 truckspayup

my 2 trucks.JPG

20. Chevy05

Chevy05 Member

I like looking at different pics. of trucks, and action pics...Nice truck man

Ryan