1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Magik, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Magik

Magik Junior Member
    from Ohio

Hey all, :waving:

As you can see that i am new here...lol...We all have to start somewhere.. :)
    I would like to thank all of you. I have been reading alot of post and they have been very helpful....and i have a new plow for my truck....I have been plowing for a few years...mostly backup for a friend when he is away on Vac...but wouldn't you know it as soon as i get one it stops snowing...lol...Someone bring the snow....lol...I currently have 5 driveways hopfully more in the future.....Thanks for listening

the truck.jpg

2. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Sweet looking rig Magik! Looks like it'll definitely push some snow. Good luck with it!

Buck

3. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Nice truck you have Magik,also Welcome to PlowSite...

4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

welcome to plowsite is that a 1500

5. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

nice truck

6. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Nice set up. Where are you located at in Ohio? Columbus here.

JP

7. Magik

Magik Junior Member
    from Ohio

30 minutes west of cleveland...looks like we might get a little of the white stuff tis weekend :bluebounc ...we'll wait and see