1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ClaytonR, Jan 25, 2005.

1. ClaytonR

ClaytonR Member

Well we here in Southern Chester County PA area got around 9" of snow. It was a long weekend. Truck and plow worked great all weekend. Only problem i had was my windshield (had a stone ding at the bottom, middle from the summer) cracked across the whole bottom. Walked left then right. Getting that replaced today.

Picture shows the snow just coming into our area. :bluebounc

[​IMG]

2. evil snowman

evil snowman Member

nice rig, but it looks like you need some timbrens or something. the fronts hanging pretty low. over here in jesey we got about a foot. i put a few hours on my tractor with the 4'snow blower, to much for me to plow.

3. ClaytonR

ClaytonR Member

Dealer

Chevy Dealer jacked up the chassis and said it was fine...

i am looking into an 06 Suburban with Quadra Steer...it is on a 3/4 ton chassis and turns much better in smaller driveways...

might put the timbrens on it...now that i know what they are...hahha :nod:

4. SnowyPennsylvan

SnowyPennsylvan Junior Member

That's a really nice looking Suburban? I've always favored big dark colored trucks.