1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ALEX516, Sep 19, 2004.

1. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

1995 Ram2500-HD Cummins, timbrens in rear, whelen 48" bar with L&R alley lights, 2 front halogen take downs, 2 rear halogen work lights, 2 front blue halogen wig-wag lights, 2 rear red halogen wig-wag lights.

2 Front outer amber strobes, 2 rear outer amber strobes.

Fisher 9' monute mount hd plow w/ snow-foil with fish-stick controlling it all.

Fisher 2-yard sander in rear with in cab controller.

Have not encountered any snow this vehicle could not re-locate...
    It's a beautiful thing... :)

Anyone care to share opinions/ questions or comments on this truck?

2. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

the only thing i see wrong with it is it's not mine.

3. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Good looking dodge. I like the custom rear bumper with the work lights mounted underneath. What is that hanging down under the rear of the truck "spare tire mount"?? :waving: BOAST

4. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

5. BMQ

BMQ Junior Member
    from 72315

That is a nice looking truck that you have. I hate that about your hitch. :eek: :cry:

6. ISX 450

ISX 450 Junior Member

Have you had any cops hassle you about the wig-wags? I would like to put two reds in the back and two whites in the front but worried about getting in trouble.

7. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Wig Wags

No hassles, the front wig-wags are blue and I am a fireman... The rear wig-wag are red, in the case that I am pulled over for some sort of emergency or something, etc... the blue and red wig-wags turn on with the same switch...

I have some more pictures, one with the 2yd sander FULLY loaded and some others if anyone wanted to see more...

8. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

Please do share more of your pictures!

Blake
    WA

9. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

more pictures of my truck

Here are a few more, gotta love the one where the hoper is FULLY loaded...

10. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

i love that first picture (snow). that is one seriously overloaded truck.

11. Boast Enterpris

Yep I would say that it is full. What do you use those cones for?? Man I hope it is not long till we can all take new pictures like the second one!! :nod:

12. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

My old pickup

Here's my first truck, has been sold about a year ago, but I loved it. Always got compliments on the color and tires.

13. Boast Enterpris

Is that an aluminum ladder rack?? I like that color.

14. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Ladder Rack

Yup, I loved that color also!!!

The ladder rack is aluminum and is actually for sale, I've had it disassemebeld in the garage for a while and I've got no use for it, so if you or anyone else want it, PM me, first $200 OBO takes it.