1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Doug Price, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Doug Price

Doug Price Member
    from Ohio

So i got an amazing deal and ended up going with the dumperdogg. I put wall extensions and the tarp kit on it. Going to put a leaf box and leaf loader on it in fall, and a ss tailgate spreader on it next winter. I also did front and back Timbrens to help out with the weight. Let me know what you think.

mail-1.jpeg

mail-2.jpeg

mail-3.jpeg

mail-4.jpeg

mail-5.jpeg

2. overtime

overtime Senior Member

That looks pretty good. I've seen one of those around here. I want one.

3. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

looks good! should paint the sideboards to match the dump box!

4. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks good. ive looked at those but cant quite justify the price

5. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

What did you give for the insert if you dont mind? I was going to get a downeaster with one of downeaster's salters but the dumperdogg ones look just as good and if the price is better...

6. Doug Price

Doug Price Member
    from Ohio

Dont mind at all, 3k for the ss and 2k for just the black steel. But i also got the wall extenders, tarp kit, and cab guard.

7. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

That isn't bad at all. My steal brimar was 2400 2 years ago and that was no extras.

Where are you in Ohio? Who'd you buy from?

8. Doug Price

Doug Price Member
    from Ohio

I live in Kirtland Ohio i bought this from EEI truck equipment on tyler bolv, in mentor, they have very good pricing on everything and have good service i think.

9. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Thanks for the info, I'll check them out.