1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my truck/toy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by M&M Services, Aug 29, 2006.

1. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the toy
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  2. M&M Services

from midwest

I run an 8 ft pro plus ultra mount on the truck...I wil ltry to get some pics of the my dads 05 too

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  3. MO TOYS

MO TOYS Senior Member

very nice chevelle i knew someone who had one, he yell'ed at me when i walked by it because my pants touched it. the next week he totaled it because he decided to get drunk and take it for a spin

4. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

:redbounce That's a NOVA!!!!

FYI..67 Camaro on the other side of the road.....

Yes they are very nice by the way!

5. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

nice truck and super nice nova.. i read your thread a few months ago about plowing with the lift-- how did you accomadate it

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I love them both. That Nova is just way too cool!

7. MO TOYS

MO TOYS Senior Member

woops sorry i was thinking about the one that was wrecked.

8. M&M Services

from midwest

First off sorry it took me so long to respond, I was out of town came back to a family emergency....Thanks for the compliments guys! the Nova is a my baby and a sweet street strip car, 10 point cage, 540 cubic inches pump gas car fully insured and plated. that pic was at our local cruise night...car has gone in the 9s on motor on pump gas xysport .its fun!...Now the truck/lift and plow...It wasn't that bad, I put the mount on, and I made a cart for the plow so I could roll it around in the garage and what not, But I hooked it up while on the cart, needed to adjust the chain, but it hits the ground evenly, and i ran it down the drive way a little bit...so we shall see when the snow comes around!. I also have a set of stock 16x7 wheels with stock size tires that brings the truck down about 2-3 inches..I set it on the ground and hooked the plow up with the feet all the way down on the plow...a little difficult but not to bad...When it becomes time to hook it up and make some money I will get some pics for you guys! I hope it plows good! it should have no problem...Any one elso have a lift and a plow?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  9. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

Hey Yaz, I think that is a 68 Camaro not a 67. Look at the front fenders, the car has a mark lite.

10. 2003Ranger

2003Ranger Junior Member

Both Very Nice Looking Vehicles!

11. 2003Ranger

2003Ranger Junior Member

-Delete-Double Post

12. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I think you're right! I thought I saw the butterfly window in the door but then again It's kind of far away. Of all people you think I would have got that right. I still own a 68 Camaro.

I'm embarased!:blush2:

13. M&M Services

from midwest

Thanks for the compliments guys....YAZ I would love to see some pics of your Camaro!

14. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Last edited: Sep 14, 2006
  15. M&M Services

from midwest

nice clean Camaro YAZ

16. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi