1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Got Diesel?, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Got Diesel?

Got Diesel? Junior Member

Just trying this out :waving:
    New Truck and car at at drag strip

Car & Truck at Track.jpg

Last edited: Oct 24, 2005
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Very cool, but can it beat this ??

Chevellebration 4A.jpg

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Second shot, just kidding I love the car and truck, blue looks great !!

Chevellebration 3A.jpg

4. Got Diesel?

OHHH a Chevelle, check the other project car. 70 Chevelle with a 327 with a b&m super jection system, coilover suspension up front with a 91 corvette rear suspension on ZR1 style camaro wheels.

small chevelle.JPG

Last edited: Oct 25, 2005
  5. Got Diesel?

Got any times on that Diesel? I ran mine once turned a 14.4 @ 93.5 mph (7900 lbs). The purple car is a work in progress 351w 11.2 @ 122. Looks like a Chevelle gathering in the back ground,Cool your car looks great, excelent example of a Chevelle what does your car turn for times?

6. Got Diesel?

motor pic I like shinny things:waving:

small engine pic.JPG

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

That can't be your car ( LOL ) cause that's a 68 or 69, need to look at the tail lights and front marker lights to be sure exactly what year, but a 70 she ain't.

Attached is a pic of my buddies 69 convert, I think you'll see the similarities

Chuck's 69 Convert.jpg

8. Got Diesel?

Sorry guess i made it sound like it was mine. You are right not mine but I did all the work on the car from the body down, fab the rearend in the car, mock up th exhaust to be made(no small feat to make a 3" exhaust fit under a car with a Vettte rear end), grind and fill the frame, Build the motor and tranny mounts, put the front wilwood brake and the suspension togeather. Also one interesting thing on this car.... notice no stearing shaft? All hydralic. the rack is a polished unit with a ram very simular to a boat(A idea I came up with after watching a boating show, doesn't plan on driving it a lot just a show car for him). Yep, looks like you got me on the year this picture is the only time I have the body and I could sware he told me it was a 70 but being a Chevelle fan you would know the difference.

Happy Motoring:waving:

BTW, That is not a 2005 in that picture.....Diesel????(lol)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2005
  9. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Ok since drag cars seems to be todays topic.....

The never ending project of the 73 Olds Omega a friend and myself have been building for years now.

The car now has a 'intersting' olds 455 in it and last winter the entire subframe was swapped for that of a 79 Trans Am to make room for that big ol motor.

As it sits its a high 12 car and thats due to major traction issues. A new rear end is next on the list.

[​IMG]

Oh, the car is complete, this is the only pic I had online, from early in the year when we were moveing it from winter storage back to my shop.

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yeah, I know, it's the only pic I had of my car being towed with the truck, it's my old 03, here is a pic of the 05, yes I love red :redbounce

2005 F-250 5A.jpg

11. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Last one :redbounce :nod: :redbounce

2005 F-250 3AA.jpg

12. Got Diesel?

VERY, VERY nice truck!!!It seems we have a few things in common. I would have loved to find a red sport for my 03' but got a good deal on a white one instead. But here is a picture of my 97' the day it ended up on the dealer lot. Believe it or not this thing had 150,000 miles on it this day. It was a sweet truck.

Red Truck Small.JPG

13. Got Diesel?

Ran out side and took a horrible pic of the 03' (WOW just realized I've never taken a good pic of it) I think this weekend I should put that on the list of things to do!

100_0629.JPG

Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  14. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

So what were they asking for your 97, that is pretty nice.

15. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

i always like how you have gms pulling mustangs and fords pulling camaros/gms , i pull my grand prix around with my f150 lol, you never see toyota crap or nissans pulling vettes and cobras around though lol.