1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck & New Boss Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Filer, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

I just can't seem to shrink them enough to post them as opened pictures.

Can I send a zipped file to someone of my pictures to resize so I can post them please.

Thanx Filer

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Filer, here's your truck, nice looking rig by the way !! :D

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Another :D

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

and another :D

6. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

Wow! That's an AWESOME looking truck!!:drinkup:

Blake
    WA

7. badranman

badranman Senior Member

Plow shoes off?:D

8. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Thanx Eyesell for the re-sizing of the pic's for me bud !!
    :drinkup:

badranman shoes are off already just there for the picture as it is brand new & wanted to see it 100% complete :D

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Forgot to ask, where did you get the graphics on the side from, I have been looking for something for a while, but most everything I have seen has been outrageous, yours are pretty nice .:)

10. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

what size plow is that? nice truck:)

11. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

nice truck and set up! did the grapics come from awesomedecals.com????? I think that is where i've seen them??

12. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Eyesell & bluenite , the grapics were done by a friend of mine in Thunder Bay Ontario. He owns a car care shop. He also did my tinted windows , remote starter , undercoating.

The best part of it is I have an XM Radio in my truck ............ too cool as I live in a small remote town & we get nothing for radio & I don't like to carry a pile of cd's in the truck all the time so I think XM Radio is the perfect add on in a plow truck.

Eyesell ............. if you had an idea of what you want for graphic's and you can send me a pic via e-mail I can get it made for you no problem.

13. A and R Plowing

A and R Plowing Junior Member

How well does the boss scrape?

14. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Works like a charm bud , Im happy with it. All I had to do was add Timbrins to the truck after installing the plow.

15. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I have no idea where to start :(

16. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Start here bud ............ I seen this site after bluenite posted it and they have some nice stuff there. Pritty reasonably priced also.