1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Truck and western repaint

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by APLC, Sep 27, 2009.

1. APLC

APLC Senior Member

Hey guys been tooling around this site for a few years and just now getting to post some pics of one of my trucks. This is my 95 Chevy Tahoe, it has a single yellow top optima (in two weeks it will be duel) 2 and a half inch flowmaster exhaust, Timbrens in the front air shocks in the rear 285 MT tires, HID headlights 1000K, & 7.5 Western Plow Unimount. I also put some before the paint and after. Thanks for looking ussmileyflag

DSCF2140.jpg

DSCF2141.jpg

DSCF2134.jpg

DSCF2136.jpg

2. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Very nice. Like the look of the HID headlights. I think you need taller guide on the plow :D I had them on my 10ft commercial and they snapped like a twig... Put a small rod in it, and connected the two pieces but it just snapped a little higher. But that plow also is always at angle and tends to throw snow over the top of the blade, and half the time higher than the guide's! wesport
    Picture taken the day she comes off for the year, and the bumper goes on. (Thats why the grill is down a little bit) You'd never know she has a plow...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  3. APLC

APLC Senior Member

I know right the markers are huge but I like em :D

4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, you should get the intensifier lights for the plow, they look so much better IMO

5. Gear_Head

Gear_Head Senior Member
    from IL

do you have a link, I keep seeing these mentioned, not sure what everyone is referring too.

6. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Looks good! Also wanted to say hi from the Kalamazoo area!!