1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Toys - Still waiting on snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by safety_dave, Jan 2, 2007.

1. safety_dave

safety_dave Junior Member

Heres my toys...1971 Simplicity 3314 H with 42 inch blade,that I brought back from the dead, was in really bad shape when I got it. Plowed with it last year and was impressed with its power. 1996 GT 6000 with home made cab (electrical conduit, plexiglass and heavy plactic) 48 inch blade and 26 inch 8hp snow thrower.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited: Jan 2, 2007
  2. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Safety Dave
    Looks like your ready to go all we need hear in Ohio is some Fluff.:bluebounc

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Great looking stuff Dave! That Simplicity looks cool with the stack.

4. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

Looks great! Gotta love the headlights on the simplicity......

5. safety_dave

No doubt !! I'm close to Findlay Ohio and we have had no snow to speak of besides a couple flurries.

6. safety_dave

Thank you.....when I was rebuilding it, the original muffler was in bad shape and I had seen another tractor with one....was one of those man I gotta have one too !!

7. safety_dave

Those Halogens really light it up....I went with them for a reason actually, the original lights..one was burned out and to find a replacement is hard to find, but the main I was plowing and this nice lady yackin on her cell phone bout took me out so I added the halogen beacon and the ones on the front....cant say they cant see me now!!