1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Toys For the Snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JaredM, Dec 11, 2011.

1. JaredM

JaredM Junior Member

hey guys ive been on here awhile just looking at everybody else's stuff and finally decided to post what i run for the winter. i work for a manufactured housing community with ~250 units and we (me) are responsible to keep all the roads clear. im in the truck mainly, 06' chevy 2500 with an 8' western pro on the front and a snowex salter on the rear. we use the skid, a Cat 277b with a 10' pusher, for pushing the piles back when we get too much stacked up with the truck, and we have the forks on it for bringing in our pallets of salt. we also have a kubota 3940 tractor that sits mostly but we get it out every now and then to do some of the driveways. i have another guy that brings in another truck when we get big storms. i dont own any of the equipment i just use it. enjoy:salute:

2. JaredM

JaredM Junior Member

another pic and a site plan of the place :salute:

3. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

looks good what are you running on the skidder?
  4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Looks like we have every thing you need, I like the kubota.
  5. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Nice stuff. Whats with the gravel train?
  6. JaredM

JaredM Junior Member

its a 10' protech on the skidder
  7. JaredM

JaredM Junior Member

our building is the the the maintenance building for the community but its also the "toy box" for my boss and his brothers and the train is his bothers