1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my toy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Fiafighterdude, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

here my plowing rig i use it to plow driveways the fire house sidewalks and more it cleans up better than a plow but it takes a little longer but i dont care then come spring on go's the mowing deck and i bring out the rest of my tractors and in the first pic thats my truck in the back ground

100_4183.jpg

100_4180.jpg

100_3959.jpg

2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Nice machine, I've got the JD version. The 2210. But don't worry, I'm thinking about going Orange as well. Now you just need a curtis cab on that thing. Good Luck

3. mrmagnum

mrmagnum Senior Member

Nice machine man.

4. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

Pretty sweet. I need to get one of those things.

5. montanag

montanag Member

looks like winter is happening there! Good luck and nice looking tractor. Might be a while before you get to put the mower blades on it...:salute:

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good

get a little cold while opperating it?

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Nice tractor. How do you have the lightbar wired? I can't believe that there is someone on here from Friendship! My grandparents live in Tenants Harbor. I've spent a lot of time in Friendship at the lobtser boat races on my buddy's boat.

8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Looks good

9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Very nice machine!

10. Fiafighterdude

from ME

every one tells me i should get curtis cab sence my name is curtis i might buy one though

11. Fiafighterdude

from ME

i screwed the lightbar to the roll bar and ran thw wiredown the side of it and then rand the wire under the tractor in plastic tubeingand ranit up to a switch buy the key

12. Fiafighterdude

from ME

i some times get a little cold but i use my nomax fire hood when i plow

13. Fiafighterdude

from ME

just wanna say that if you have a john deere get a kubota its 10000000000000000000 times better

14. 2500hdFisher

2500hdFisher Member

the 2210 was a bit under powered but the 2320 is yards ahead in the sub compact catagory i can have a loader off and on faster than any other machine can think about it and changing buckets is real quick too to go to like forks or a blade altho the top 2 tractors would be green and orange blue just doesnt stack up

15. sven1277

sven1277 Senior Member

I have a kubota 7610 B series with a 60" blade and curtis cab. Its great for sidewalks and final clean up of parking spaces after the storm. I just need weight on the rear end

16. Fiafighterdude

from ME

thanks......

17. Fiafighterdude

from ME

thanks..........

18. Fiafighterdude

from ME

thanks.........