1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My toy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Plow King jr., Feb 24, 2005.

1. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

Here is my toy I have been working on. Home made plow out of pvc pipe. payup I just had the paint done. It is a John Deere. I do have more work to do on it but I have not had the time. You do not see that every day. right lol

IM001047.JPG

IM001037.JPG

IM001038.JPG

Last edited: Feb 24, 2005
  2. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

is the yellow part PVC? looks good and bet it will be fun. next up is angling.

3. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

yea the yellow is pvc. i did't think i would need angling so i did not put it on but now i wish i did. lol :redbounce

Last edited: Feb 24, 2005
  4. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Looks pretty cool Plow King Jr. Know what would be funny? Throw that bugger in the back of your truck and the next time it snows plop it down in the middle of a Walmart parking lot and get a couple pics of you plowing with it.

"Walmart...We have Low Prices"

Buck

5. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

well it is snowing now. lol

6. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

The plow did not do to bad to day. time to go to :sleeping:

IM001061.JPG

7. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

more pics :redbounce

IM001065.JPG

IM001066.JPG

8. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

it may be heavy but it works. payup

9. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

Well I would like to make a cab for it and put a radio on it. It has a horn, backup alarm and light bar. :D If you guys have anything I should put on it just tell me I would like to make this a 1 of a kind lawn mower.

10. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

well if you want suggestions, make the front plow angle, then make some wing plows for it. see if you could get XM or Sirius satellite radio. if the engine is water cooled it will be pretty easy to put a heater on, just find a small heater core out of a car at a junk yard, or buy a new one since they arnt that expensive. good luck and post more pics when you get done. :) :)

11. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

i am planing to make the the plow angle but not right now. i was thinking of making wings for the plow but i have not had time. :rolleyes: i may not have satellite radio :( but i did put a radio on it just not have put pics of it with the radio. the engine is not water cooled but when i make the cab i am going to put a 12v heater in it. i will tri my best to get more pics.

12. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

update

new pics :)

Picture 001.jpg

13. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

Picture 004.jpg

14. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

Picture 002.jpg

15. btrussell

btrussell Member

That is sweet!! I was thinking about making something similar to that with an old lawnmower and an old rounded piece of steel. If I ever get around to it I'll be sure to post it.
    Brian

16. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

yea it is just something i did when i get bored :drinkup: