1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Sweet Deal On A SNO PRO 3000!!

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by MoreSnowPlz, Jan 3, 2013.

1. MoreSnowPlz

MoreSnowPlz Junior Member

So i got my whole setup, minus push plates for 900 bucks. A 2003 Sno Pro 3000 real nice shape all the truck side wiring the one square handheld control, and the joystick control. Guy thought the plow was broken, turned out to be a loose bolt somewhere near the motor and a couple minor things costs me less than 150 at a local shop...Anyone else had any luck like this buying a used plow??? Oh yeah and i found the push plates on Craigslist for 200 so i made out real good.

2. MoreSnowPlz

MoreSnowPlz Junior Member

Not even a pat on the back??? : (

JAYINH Member

pat pat pat, there you go for your good find. : )
  4. mmd1071

mmd1071 Junior Member

I got a Curtis sno pro 3000 8 foot with wings, truckside harness with touchpad controller all for $250.00 last july. I already have 2 trucks with brackets so i just upgraded 1 to a larger plow. All i did was just change fluid and replace cutting edge ( old 1 was pretty worn down). I guess it depends on timing. Enjoy your new blade!
  5. badgerman

badgerman Member

we just bought a sno pro 3000 with everything with wings and back blade drag for a superduty plow dont even looked used paid 1000 for it.. havent got it on a truck yet hope it turns out to be good plow have never used a curtis before