1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Superyduty & New Grille

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DAMSLandscaping, Jan 20, 2006.

1. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

Heres my 2000 F-250 before i put on my new grille!!:D

TruckRT.JPG

TruckRear.JPG

TruckLft.JPG

TruckFrntOld.JPG

2. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

Now here it is AFTER the New Grille!!!

No Grille.JPG

Grilles.JPG

NewGrille.JPG

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice job man. Looks real slick!:cool:

4. ford 350

ford 350 Junior Member

let's see, that means you just increased the value of the truck by at least $10-15k right? LOL Nice to have the new look. good work:cool:

5. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

I love it! My girlfriend got it for me for my birthday! shes a keeper... she also got me those amber microthin strobes on the rear bumper. Shes got good taste :angel:

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

You better keep her! I was thinking about getting a '05-'06 grille replacement for my 04 F-250. I really like the chrome look they have....good job!:salute:

7. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

You can get them on EBAY. Just do a search for Super Duty Grille.. thats where she found it.

8. somm

somm Senior Member

The FLAT grille looks great Dan !!!!!!
    ( keep it well preserved for longevity's sake with a standard or once-a-year vehicle wax after a cleaning, buffed to a shine on it, and also on all your vehicle's chrome and wheels. Your truck deserves it at least once a snow season if not twice, and your girl's reflection in it deserves it even more frequently! )

Cool Bumper strobes !
    (you gave us some ideas, thanks)

9. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

do the 05 headlights fit on the 04 also? i love the new fords with the headlight/all chrome grille combo :gunsfiring: :waving:

10. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

i havnt seen the new 05 headlights that fit but some of the euro ones could probobly get it close.. at least better than whats on my 2000. thats the next thing.. headlights and corner lights. ill have to tell her valentines day is around the corner:redbounce

11. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Nice job, I really like the new grill vs. the stock one!:salute:

12. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Looks great. Now just upgrade those headlights and you'll be in business!

13. Manfre

Manfre Junior Member
    from pa

Nice job where did you get those bumper strobes

14. Jamesvre

Jamesvre Junior Member

The grill does look good. I have the 05 headlight conversions on my 99 F350 and that grill would look good no it. You should think about the 05 headlight upgrade though, mine was around $380.

15. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

Manfre - My girlfriend got the strobes from a store on ebay.. do an ebay search for microthin strobe.

Jamesvre - where did you get the headlight upgrade from? if you have pics i would love to see them!

16. Lazer Man

Lazer Man Senior Member
    from SW Pa.

Man I love the look, is the grill change a straight bolt on or is some fab work required? Also does your GF have a twin, sounds like you got a winner there. Again great work how about some more pics. If you want to post larger pics use www.photobucket.com its free to use that way you can post larger pics.

Bob :waving: :waving: :salute:

17. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

Ill have to try that photobucket thing out. ive got more pics at home ill post them later. maybe tommorow i can get some action shots :D supposed to get a lil bit of snow up here ... bout time!

18. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

[​IMG]

another picture...

19. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

20. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

The guy i got the grille from made some simple brackets and it just screws right on. the 4 screws on the top line up the same as the old grille, and s cupple new screws on the bottom. the grille for the older trucks is a little smaller so this guy cuts them down a little bit and sells them.. good cut, no chips on the chrome or anything.. he does good work.