1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My strobes

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by kyler, Aug 1, 2009.

1. kyler

kyler Member
    from bristol

So finally got around to posting a video of my truck. Let me know what you guys think. As always the video doesn;t do justice, mind you this was taken in a parking garage with flourescents on

Heres where I mounted them in my tail lights for those gm guys. The Cargo lights are still functional, yes there are also lights in the third brake light, I have two other bulbs going in my front fogs.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  2. Gear_Head

Gear_Head Senior Member
    from IL

nice. We can't have any flashing red here.
  3. grec-o-face

grec-o-face Senior Member

Looks good! Big fan of the cargo light strobes.:cool:
  4. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

thats sweet how did you get 4 of those in the cargo lights? any pics
  5. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Did you run out of ideas or money for the front? Or are you not done yet? It's looks pretty cool so far though!!!
  6. kyler

kyler Member
    from bristol

Haha, a ideas mostly, I don't want to drill into my projector head lights, and I have two more tubes going in the fogs, (just need the time to install them) and something behind the grill, maybe KC driving lights with a wig wag kit. I use it for construction so I am on the roadside a lot, so rear took priority.
  7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's sweet.
  8. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Are these the LED Strobes or are they reg strobes let me know I have the same truck but 2500hd
  9. kyler

kyler Member
    from bristol

regular strobe bulbs.
  10. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

delete please
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  11. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

where can i get my cargo light done at? I saw an undercover chev HD in Lawrence with strobes or whatever in the cargo by adamson in haverhill but i think they only do fleet.