1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My strobe system videos

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Nov 8, 2006.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I have 2 low quality videos I took on my cell phone of our strobe systems.

Wheel Loader
    2500 HD
  2. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

I love "flashy-lights"
  3. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Looks good!
  4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

you don't get the real effect from the videos though, it just doesn't reflect off everything in the video, and it doesn't really pick up the really short interrupt, which makes the real good strobe effect. I should buy a digital video camera, but there kinda expensive I think.
  5. Mad Mulcher

Mad Mulcher Member

Looks like a couple scenes from "Blair Witch Project"!:dizzy:
  6. jbone

jbone Senior Member

careful you may give small children seizures;)
  7. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Well you get the idea of the flash pattern and speed. What do you have for strobes in the 2500HD?
  8. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

man am i turning into an old fart, i miss the days of the one big'ole slowly rotating gumball:D and if you felt really crazy, you put TWO of them on:eek:
  9. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

thats funny put two of them on
  10. victoryrider

victoryrider Junior Member

Good luck with them. I think once you start plowing, especially the ones in the headlights are going to drive you nuts reflecting off the snow and the plow.
  11. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I thought the same thing, that they would reflect off the plow, and drive you crazy, but I dont run it!, lol But they guy that does run it loves them, dident complain once last year.
  12. victoryrider

victoryrider Junior Member

Well that says it, if the guy running the truck likes it, plow on.
  13. alites

alites Junior Member

6.5' western plow conventional mount

I was wondering if anyone was selling an old 6.5' western plow conventional mount blade? I have a 94 toyota pick-up and mine was stolen:realmad: I am in the chicago il area