1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my son has a company that plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by vipereng2, Nov 18, 2005.

1. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

we had two trucks back in 2003 plowing and i got a new one after that season . well not new but a 2001 dodge it had a bent frame that the dealer did not disclose so i had to get a lawsuit. anyway it dident have a plow and i couldent put one on and use the truck because of the lawsuit i won the suit
    but it took a year so no plowing for me winter of 2004 he was getting calls from costomers asking were he was he has 20 jobs 3 are big comm lots so it took him some time to get to everybody . now to my point it was real nice sleeping in when he was going out at all times of the night i would here him and rool over and go back to sleep haaaaaaaaaaaaa nighty night.now i got a 2005 chevy2500 to help him out but it was real nice rolling over nighty night.
    got no plow yet and i cant get my self to to go and get one it sucks being out all night what to do what to do he should have two trucks on the road.
    dont get me wrong i like plowing but the nights suck and it allways snow at night.:dizzy: :cry:

2. Rodd1

Rodd1 Member

Buy a blizzard 810 or a v plow get done fast and go to bed my 810 cut my time almost in half

3. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Let your son get another truck and hire a driver. That's what most everyone else, does. And you enjoy your sleep. I just can't see taking a 40 some thousand dollar truck, and putting a plow on it, anyway.