1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my sob story lol

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by brendan21m, Jan 20, 2011.

1. brendan21m

brendan21m Junior Member

I need a new
    Exhaust recirculation system
    Head gaskets
    Ball joints
    I think struts
    I have no emergency brake and it slid down the drive way yesterday so yea :eek:
    barley starts and the battery dosent charge at an idle or anything under 10 mph
    ac pulley fell of in the middle of the winter

And plowing not even an inch in a flat parking lot the tranny started acting up I left and turned a corner and it felt like it was in neutral so I put it in 2 wd and.noticed it wasn't in 2 wd it was in 4 wd so I put it in park then back in drive and 2wd and it was in 3rd gear so I shut it off and turned it back on it worked fine drone 15 miles to.and from work went back to check.the parking down the street when I was about to leave it started to vibrate then jump.into gear even thou it was in first then driving home it did whatever it pleased at least I was following a bus that stop every 10 feet for 5 miles

hoping i can make it through tommorows six inches:cry:
  2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Sounds like the truck needs to retire. It can reach a point where you need to say ENOUGH. no more parts and repairs it's DONE!
  3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

If that truck were a horse you would have shot it by now. It's gonna cost 5 grand to replace everything you have listed along with the tranny. Time to do some thinking, snd figure out if the truck is worth it or not.
  4. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

welcome to the wonder world of snow plowing:realmad:
    I just keep fixing mine because I hate to do the same to a new one.
  5. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

You need a new truck!!!!!
  6. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

send it to the junkyard in the sky