1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My snowmobile

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Chevytruck85, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

Any body else ride a sled after plowing?? Lets see your sled.
    2006 Polaris 600 HO fusion

2. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

nice sled, I wish I had one.
  3. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

here is my 98 ZRT 600. its actually for sale if anyones interested i can give more specs

4. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

I'll have to take some pics, I have a 01 XC700 and a 98 XCR600, just need a snowmobile trailer, I'm sick of using hte landscape trailer.
  5. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

theres soem up in upper michigan i know off
  6. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

A little far for buying a trailer, its about 6-7 hours...the only time I make it up there is to snowmobile :bluebounc

Can't be buying a trailer if I already have one with me.
  7. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

Here's mine. '89 Mach 1. Not the newest thing out there but it gets the job done!
  8. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

Here is mine.... it is a really bad picture it was taken with my cell phone. So I'll try and get a better one it is a XC600. Looking to get the 600 HO like the one on the top of the page

9. wls

wls Senior Member

That sled was the last sled I raced professionally, on the MIRA circuit years ago. Brings back memories:)
  10. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

For got to mention why my other sled is for sale....

Bought a new (to me) 04 Arctic Cat T660 - Four stroke turbo! can't wait to ride this bad boy!

11. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Glad to see some Ski-Doos in the mix

Just sold my 1997 Mach Z.
    Here is a photo on one of my Summits on a trip up into Canada.

Al summit canada.jpg
  12. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Im gonna have to put some pics of my new sled up, an 03 Arctic Cat F5 with D&D silencer:dizzy: (hoping to add a pipe and clutching to that soon:gunsfiring: ), other than that its stock besides studs(not really an option, its pretty much a must have:nono: ). Shes quick, a lot quicker than my old ZL 600. Can't wait to open her up and take her on some trails:rolleyes:
  13. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a 1980 Ski-Doo Blizzard 5500 FOR SALE. It was totally rebuilt last year and needs absolutely nothing, I am loosing my yard space and would let it go for only $1200. It runs like new and I would take any reasonable offer...PM me if interested. :bluebounc
  14. wfd44

wfd44 Senior Member
    from Maine

That old Mach 1 is sweet. Looks to be in good shape. I will have to get some pics of mine and my wife's sleds. She rides a 1999 Polaris Indy Trail (488 fan) and I have a 2002 Ski Doo Legend 700. I can't wait to get them out on the trails.
  15. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

my sleds

there both gone now, but thats what i rocked out on last year
  16. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

yup like how much how fats how many miles
  17. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Nice rides everybody! I'm very jealous! Never rode a snowmobile before but looks like a blast! I have a couple of ancient Polaris sleds out back but the one hasn't run in a couple years (previous owner) and the other one is parts for no. 1. I bought them both for parts for my 340 twin cyl. twin carb. kart, which is another long term project LOL... maybe something else in its future???? who knows. not many sleds around here, just not enough snow to use one a whole lot. Round these parts we buy quads :D oh wait I don't have one of those either :mad: :blush2:
  18. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Here are two of my three sleds and three of my three kids. 05 & 06 Ski Doo GTX not pictured is an 03 Polaris 600 Classic.

Kids & sleds.jpg
  19. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

1998 ZRT600 (triple cyl)
    ~2550 miles? i only put about 150m on last winter cause of college
    144 studs (one or two snapped, couple bent, but mostly good)
    track is in great shape for the age
    custom seat, green everything.

Hood is pristine, the previous owner was a body shop guy, he got in one minor accident with it and chipped the nose, the repair is 100%, you can't even tell from the outside, underneath you can see the quality of the repair work. His upholstery shop did the seat too.

I just put a new chain tensioner in it a couple weeks ago. I want to take it a for a quick ride before I sell to make sure everything is 100%, i don't want to sell it and the new owner have problems. It is upstate NY right now but bringing it home isn't a problem.

asking $2600

20. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

last picture I have at the moment. next to a 440 Sno Pro

edit, oh it does somewhere around 100-105. maybe more? The triple is really fun, tons of torque over a twin 600 or even an older twin 700. I didn't really get a chance to run it flat out last year, the lakes were too bumpy. i'm heading up to the camp around xmas and the lakes should be in excellent shape with the cold snaps we've had.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2005